My "Adventures With Smooth Bristol Board" () continue. Decided to give the paper another try. Wasn't going to do A4 in case it was hell, so A5 it became. I'm sorry Canson Bristol, but I don't think we'll become BFF's...
Working with Bristol itself is starting to grow on me, though, so it's time to try a different brand I guess.
I'm fairly satisfied with this end result. Especially seeing how I'm still getting used to working on this paper and it's like reinventing the wheel all over again.
Many spots that could have been better, but I can live with this for now.
- Derwent pencils 2H through 4B
- Mechanical pencils 0.5 and 0.3
- Canson Smoth Bristol Board A5
- Tombow eraser, kneaded eraser, pencil eraser
- Blending stumps, tissue, make-up pads
- Time: loads. More than I cared to keep track of.
Hope some of you guys and gals will like this!