Dear watchers, I promise this will be the last time this one shows up in your stack!
I've complained about this one before, so I'll keep it to a minimum this time: This may be the hardest drawing I've done yet! Took me long enough too because of that!
These are the daughters of my pen-pal, who has been my pen-pal since we were 11 and 12 years old. We are now planning on finally meeting face-to-face some time soon.
Many, many thanks to the group
(and specifically =trixxx
for looking over my previous version of this and providing very valuable feedback to make this better! Your comments really helped and motivated me to push just a bit further! I think I succeeded in bettering it! THANKS!!! (See end of description please.)
- reference image
- Hahnemühle Nostalgie A4 paper
- Derwent pencils 2H through 2B
- mechanical pencils H and B 0.3mm
- tortillions, tissue, make-up pads
- Tom Bow Mono Eraser, Dutch Blu-Tack equivalent (Pritt lijmpunten), rubber colour shaper
- white gel pen for brightest highlights in eyes due to fixation stupidity
And for the #Proof-My-Art
'ers and anybody else who's interested, an animated GIF to show the adjustments between the last one and this final one: