Thanks to all the sweet people that gave me advice!! You know who you are!
This is what I've settled for. I'm satisfied enough with it.
Of course this is an interpretation of a minimalistic style as first (and much better) done by *IleanaHunter
. 't Was a nice experiment, but more difficult than I had imagined. It can be quite hard to decide what to leave out!
- Winsor and Newton Extra Smooth Bristol Board, A4 size wide
- Tom Bow and Staedtler Mars pencils 2H through 6B
- Mechanical pencils H and B, 0.5 and 0.3 mm
- Blu-tack, Tom Bow Mono Zero eraser, Mars regular eraser
- Homemade tortillions and cotton make-up removal pads for blending.
Thanks for looking!