Edit: Updated with a better scan. Right side is now more like the original.
No spoilers please as I've only just found this show!
Nothing really special. Not meant to be overly realistic (yay I succeeded in that!
). Just happy to have finally finished something again.
The scanner did not pick up all the details, especially from the right side (Jack).
*Small faces. Why do I keep torturing myself like that??
*Different light sources. Not too distracting when I 'shopped the reference together, but not too successful in the end result of the drawing.
- Hahnemühle Nostalgie A4 paper
- Tom Bow and Staedtler Mars pencils 2H through 6B
- Mechanical pencils H and B, 0.5 and 0.3 mm
- Blu-tack, Tom Bow Mono Zero eraser, regular eraser
- Homemade tortillions (that I like better than the premade ones!!) and cotton make-up removal pads for blending.
Hope some of you enjoy this!!